Beautiful, impressive hike on the Guanche path, through the green creek bed, past fields and rocks, to the inaccessible stone beach of ...
... Tamadite. Depending on the season you may be able to hear the frogs “croaking”. A shorter hike in terms of distance, but nevertheless not undemanding and of course exciting. But before starting this hike, we first have to reach a remote village in the heart of the Anaga Mountains. Reaching this village is the first adventure of the day. Then an impressive, hardly strenuous hike awaits us. Following the watercourse up and down a barranco (rocky gorge) to the stone beach of Tamadite with its impressive waves. Along the way we pass (mostly) green fields in impossible locations. It is even said to be the way of the indigenous people. This tour is the little sister of Tour 31, very suitable for families with children.
This is what YOUR day could look like:
After the pickup, the journey takes us via the highway past La Laguna to the first viewpoint, the Mirador de Jadina in the Mercedes Forest (approx. 1:15 h). Already during the drive there is so much to see that it will be an entertaining ride.
Hike downhill to the beach/ picnic break/ return, this time unfortunately uphill but well doable/
Return journey to the south via Santa Cruz, possibly with a well-deserved stop for refreshments.
Additional costs: such as entrance fees, rental fees, deposits, etc. are paid in cash before the hike/tour. Food/provisions are not included in the price.
Equipment/ Kit list:
In principle: It is better to have a little too much than too less! Unnecessary equipment can stay in the bus, so do not have to be carried as luggage during the hike.
- footwear which is suitable for trekking. For hygienic reasons a loan is not possible at the moment.
- Please refer to the respective daily schedule for any special equipment requirements.
- Wind and sun protection (suncream, head covering),
- sufficient water (1,5L per person),
- something to eat (picnic) during the hike, (provisions not including)
- - appropriate clothing; the weather can change quickly and without warning in the most areas of Tenerife! It can be cloudy or cooler specially in the north (Anaga/ Teno)! Therefore a thin (waterproofed) jacket is always a good decision.
- backpack, - can also be borrowed from us, please book separately before!
- If necessary, hiking poles, can also be hired from us, please book separately before!
As a registered company, we pay social security, taxes, etc. Of course accident and liability insurance is also included in the price.
Scenic hiketo hidden coast
currently only available as VIP-version
Walking time 3,5 hours
distance 5 km
+/- 220 meter gradient
Stop at a local bar; optional
Duration 8 hours
various extensions possible
PickUP at your hotel
English/German speaking walking guide; Bus transfer from/to your hotel (or meeting point nearby) in the south of Tenerife (Los Cristianos, Las Américas, Costa Adeje), other hotels or pick-up points on request.